Please note that this is ONE post.
- Social Auxiliary Worker certificate.
- Current SACSSP registration.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans (Xhosa as an additional language will be an advantage).
- Advanced word processor and spreadsheet skills
- A resident of Hermanus or neighbouring towns
- Willing to work after hours as required from time to time in emergency situations.
- A team player with mature interpersonal skills and conflict-resolution abilities.
- Willing to learn how to implement new policies and procedures
- Front-desk management
- Client intakes processing
- Vehicle fleet management
- Record keeping and database management
- Procurement coordination
- Office logistics and maintenance management
- General administration
- Health and safety policy implementation
Remuneration will be in line with DSD subsidy for Social Auxiliary Workers.
Candidates must be willing to undergo a skills test.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you do not hear from us, your application was unsuccessful.